Position：Automation Test Engineer
- Two years conducting Automation testing on Salesforce CRM Upgrade, Implementation or Transformations projects
- Experience on industry toolsets including Selenium, Provar, Azure Pipeline and TestRail
- Experience testing in hybrid agile methodology
- Strong SQL skills, able to write complex queries
- Able to work with various technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A Police Clearance or eligibility to receive a Police Clearance is mandatory
- Experience with develop test scripts,test conditions and expected results, input test data, and
- expected results for one or more testplans, including component, assembly, product, interface,
- user acceptance and architecture tests.
- Develop, update, and maintain testingstandards and procedures.
- Execute test scripts.
- Record problems and issues in accordancewith the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Document defects using the project’sdefect management tools.
- Work with the application team to resolveany issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release controlprocess (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutionsmeet business requirements.
- Validate product fixes.
- Inform the test lead of any issues thatmay affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the productor the testing process.
- Preparing test data based on functionalspec
- Have worked with industry testing toolsand have test automation experience.