Salary: Base + Bonus + Share
We’re an exemplary professional firm that advocates honest, perfection of dedication and elite culture to provide real estate solutions and related services to our customers. Our business scopes include Real Estate Platform, Investment Platform and Business Incubation Platform. We have a stronger combination of multi-culture background. Our office is based at Chatswood and we are dedicated to providing quality and professional solutions and services to our customers. We are focused on selling off-the-plan property and existing property around inner-city area, north shore and south area and house and land package in northwest and southwest of Sydney. Leasing and property travel are our main scope of work as well.
We are excited to provide you with a challenging career opportunity in our team!
- prime Northern location, close to the train station and free car parking nearby
Excellent Working Environment
- we have a positive, friendly, helpful team and culture
- learn and grow your skills, experience with training and mentoring
- Day to day management of current rental properties
- Conduct open home inspections
- Routine inspection including ingoing and outgoing reports
- Process new tenant applications, manage tenant selection, ongoing maintenance and arrears
- Following clients and providing feedback to owners
- Processing invoices, along with ad-hoc duties as required.
- Lease maintenance to ensure information is up to date and correct.
- Advertising rental properties
- Participate in team training and development
- Certificate of registration in real estate or real estate licensed holder.
- At least one-year experience in property management is required
- Have unrestricted Australian working rights
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Driver’s license and own car
- Great relationship-building skills, with the ability and confidence to converse with people naturally
- Passionate in the real estate industry, self-motived
- Available working 6 days per week
To apply please send a covering letter with your CV.