Chinese Mandarin/English Speaking Sales Girl/Lady
Exciting opportunity to use your marketing skills and knowledge. We are a fast growing company with a friendly sales team and a very competitive income potential. Shares will be rewarded to suitable person. Join us and make progress together!
PharmPak (www.pharmpak.com.au) is an importing company with a head office in China. We offer a wide range of products to our customers such as desiccants, nitrile gloves, industrial wipers, packing bags, etc.
- Explore business opportunities for both new and existing customers.
- Prepare and execute marketing plans for the customers to capture new business.
- Develop contingency plan for the customers to sustain current business
- Provide guidance and instructions to the suppliers on behalf of the customers to support market development
- Follow up purchasing orders - starting from placing orders to suppliers and final delivery to local customer warehouse
- To accomplish the roles above, the following skills and experience are necessary.
- Experience in sales and marketing will be an advantage; preferably for local Australian market
- Strict requirement of very fluent English in both business and oral communication
- Driving license and personal car are required.
- The aptitude in writing and speaking of Chinese (Mandarin) would be highly considered
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively with others of a strong team orientation
- Demonstrate understanding and a commitment to excellence in customer service
- Computer literacy
Working time and contact details
- This job will be available from 15/11/2019, the working time will be 10am-4:30pm, 3-5days/week depends on suitable candidate's request, 5 days is preferred
- Please email your resume to the following email box email@example.com
- A telephone pre-interview will be conducted before a formal interview.