High base salary plus commission
Opportunity to lead a brokerage team in an established Fund Management firm operating for over 16 years.
If you want a stable income with an unlimited sky income.
If you want a career rather that a job.
If you want an opportunity to be our partner.
This may be an opportunity for you.
Who are we?
We are an award-winning Fund Management firm located close to Burwood Train station. We provide innovative financial products to Australian businesses. We work in an energetic, busy and harmonized environment. The company has experienced exceptional growth since it was founded in 2002. We are now expanding our exceptional service into mortgage and home loan brokering.
· Assist in generating qualified finance leads & needs
· Assist to convent leads to loan applications
· Handle inbound & outbound phone lending advice to pre-qualified customers.
· Customer service and end to end support for online application.
· Process home loan applications and advise customers on banks and non-bank lenders.
· Build rapports and knowledge with panel of banks and lending institutes.
· Generate referrals from existing customers by retaining and deepening customer relationship.
· Attend mortgage finance/home loan industry seminars and conferences.
· Processing business loans application when required
· Mentor other team members
· Minimum 3 years experiences in a mortgage broking-related role
· Have an ability to set up a home loan brokerage team
· Have an ability to train new colleagues
· With MFAA/FBAA membership preferred
· Certificate IV or Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking (Preferred)
· Excellent knowledge of home loan market and mortgage finance industry
· Passionate about helping customer’s financial needs
· Able to speak fluent English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
· Able to communicate effectively with borrowers and lenders.
Base $50,000 to $ 80,000 Base + Commission
(Amount of Base salary depends on experience &
How to apply:
Please email your
resume/ CV with subject “Mortgage Broker Manager”