.NET Senior Developer/Architect
About Maxiron Group
Established in 2002, Maxiron has specialised in the finance, investment and the credit industry. The primary focus of Maxiron has always been to enhance the wealth and fulfilment of life for our clients.
Since inception, Maxiron has completed mortgages involving over $2 billion worth of property (as financiers) and has worked hard to improve the well-being of over 12,000 clients via a network of more than 1,500 professional partners.
The Senior .NET developer primary role is:
· Responsible for team technique work
· Integrate and design enterprise systems and features
· Develop features and functionality
· Work with the team to deliver high quality, easy to use software solutions
To be effective in this role, the person will have:
· 5+ year experience in using the .NET framework4+/C#.
· 5+ year experience with MySQL databases using SQL, including developing Views, Stored Procedures, and performance analysis
· Experience in Angular 4+
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Experience working in back-end design , DB design
· Experience net work experience
· Experience system integration experience (include hardware and server configuration)
· Experience with IT support
· Experience of PHP
· Experience in CRM/Finance system is highly desirable
· Get rewarded - Competitive salary package
· Work in comfort - Modern office with friendly team and stocked kitchen
· Tier to your lifestyle – hours and time to suit you (38 hours week)
· Close to transport - 1 minute walk to Burwood Station
At Maxiron, we provide access to employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. We value inclusion and diversity of thought, promote flexible working practices so our people can integrate their work and personal lives.
To apply, please submit your resume to HR@MaxironGroup.com.au.